[Ravensfort] Defender XXV notes, FYI's & reminders...

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 13:06:08 PDT 2007

Just a note to let Ld Alaric, Ld Sigird & Ld Gundy (plus many, many others too) know that they did an outstanding job this last weekend at Defender of the Fort XXV!!! Thank you for such a great event!

  Y'all Rock!!!

  (no, really you do! - & yes, I've looked at the gates sheets, they aren't quite "that bad", close though - I'm still in a good mood... )

  Anyone having receipts to turn in from Defender XXV, you have until 10pm, Sunday, September 23 to get them to me.  Alaric or myself are the only two people to give receipt's to if ya liked to be reimbursed.

  I plan on being out at the site this Sunday to help them out.  Email or call me at home or work to make arrangements to meet if ya aren't able to be out there then.

  No receipt, no money.  Same rule applies.

  Now, let's finish riding this wonderful wave of good feeling to the next event & beyond!  Everyone worked so wonderful together, let's keep it up & find other projects & events to meet & discuss together.

  regards,
  Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
  Raven's Fort Exchequer

  "Noli simul flare sorbereque"