[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort is OK...

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 13:43:21 PDT 2007

Stuff like this makes me think of TDCJ as NASA is seen when something goes wrong...  "woulda, coulda, shoulda"  & "if only"

  Sad thing is that our bldg was in lock down too & we had to hear from KSAM to know what was going on...  very hush, hush forced upon us... "don't discuss it amongst yourselves until we let you know what's going on"

  ~chrystal~

robert rothbury <eversbane at gmail.com> wrote:
    www.ksam1017.com was carrying the story.

  One was in for life, and the other was in for 50yrs for shooting at Collin County deputies. Whatever their behavior records in prison, shout they really have been on a minimal security work detail? Not my battle, but it makes you wonder. I've got lots of CO friends. It's a thankless job. Spare a prayer/thought for all CO's.

  On 9/24/07, Berta Allen <bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com> wrote:     All are ok, both escapees were picked up.  They did kill a CO on their escape...

  http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou070924_mh_wynnescapees.106500715.html

  Pretty sad state of affairs when we have to go to a Houston newspaper to show what is going on in Huntsville.

  regards,
  ~chrystal~

  "Noli simul flare sorbereque"