[Ravensfort] Baronial Bardic

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Wed Sep 26 05:20:42 PDT 2007

What a great idea.  I'm there.

Pax,
MARIVS

"what shall it profit a man,
if he shall gain the whole world,
and lose his own soul ?"

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dan Smith Jr
  To: ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
  Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 1:19 PM
  Subject: [Ravensfort] Baronial Bardic

  I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in a Bardic Gathering (once a month) for the Barony.  I would be willing to donate my space and time.

  1.  I could teach the drum class that I have taught at Gulf War.  There are alot of drums around the Barony just waiting for a good beating.  This would most likely keep us busy for several months (if we only do 1 per).

  2.  Depending on how many people play instruments (or sing chorally), we could (re)start some sort of Baronial Band.  I play trombone (the period version being the Sackbutt).

  Any general interest?

  Alaric