[Ravensfort] Baronial Bardic #2

Dan Smith Jr alaric at consolidated.net
Wed Sep 26 10:42:14 PDT 2007

Wow.  It sounds like we have quite a bit of interest here.  Very nice.

Looking at how things line up for Tareija and myself, I will most likely need to host this on a Tuesday Night (or a weekend night, which is probably not a good idea for most folks).  So, assuming Tuesday will work for a majority of folks,  we should probably stagger it away from populace (meaning the 2nd or 4th week of the month).  To give Armor's Guild some breathing room, I'm thinking the 2nd week.  So, tentatively, can I get some feedback on having it the 2nd Tuesday of the month?  It would look like this:

Bardic Happening
Tuesday, October 9th  @  8 pm
@  Alaric and Tareija's place

Sound feasable??