[Ravensfort] Baronial Bardic #2

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 14:42:45 PDT 2007

Works for me.  Looking forward to it!!

Mary of Axefoot

Dan Smith Jr <alaric at consolidated.net> wrote:       Wow.  It sounds like we have quite a bit of  interest here.  Very nice.

 Looking at how things line up for Tareija and  myself, I will most likely need to host this on a Tuesday Night (or a weekend  night, which is probably not a good idea for most folks).  So, assuming  Tuesday will work for a majority of folks,  we should probably stagger  it away from populace (meaning the 2nd or 4th week of  the month).  To give Armor's Guild some breathing room, I'm thinking  the 2nd week.  So, tentatively, can I get  some feedback on having it the 2nd Tuesday of the month?  It would look  like this:

 Bardic Happening
 Tuesday, October 9th  @  8 pm
 @  Alaric and  Tareija's place

 Sound feasable??