[Ravensfort] Virus alert ! ! !

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Sun Sep 2 19:51:13 PDT 2007

Time for TaggedGreetings to all,

This is some sort of spam virus... the email that was sent on Sat. at 8:05 PM. I know for a fact that Lady Love was on the Graywood Site and had no access to her home computer. There was Also 71 other witnesses on site that can verify. I just thought that I would give everyone heads up on this new email virus that copies the address book of Microsoft Outlook. Don't open it and update your virus protection programs as soon as possible.

In Service,
Lord Malcolm

Every man dies, not every man truly lives - Sir William Wallace
Slainte Gu Soirraidh - Scottish Gaelic Meaning - Health Forever