[Ravensfort] I don't know...

HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R ENV_DRH at shsu.edu
Fri Sep 7 14:53:01 PDT 2007

Ook!

The Lord of the Manor would have me announce:

There will be no licking of sponges!  Any licking of sponges will be
attended by our new sheriff,  Patrick.  Not THAT Patrick, but the
animated one shaped like a starfish.

He is wintering at the Manor and it's a major pain in the hooha to keep
enough salt water about.   Especially since the slug brigade keeps
melting.

Are you sure on the A/C?  That would  attract penguins.  Celibate
penguins, with bad habits, and those really nasty fanny  "ZEETS!"  Lemme
tell ya, some things even a sailor doesn't want to see!

Regards,

DSD