[Ravensfort] Violation of List Rules

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 19:43:28 PDT 2007

Heilsa Lord Erich, Moderator...

RE: "General use guidelines for the Raven's Fort list"

1. ..."Vulgarity"

Is this image / insinuation / deviant behavior what we want on our e-list?

"Many thanks to the kind ladies that offered to urinate on me...  ...very
tempting."

This statement is incredibly offensive...

Families with *very* underage children subscribe to / read the Raven's Fort
e-list...and this type of behavior / message is unacceptable.

According to the *published* rules of the List this latest offense is *far
beyond* the number of offenses needed for **permanent banishment** from the
Raven's Fort e-list.

I respectfully request that the *published* rules be equally applied and
that Douglas Brian LeJeune now be *permanently banned* from this e-list.

Any other action, in my opinion, will be seen as biased and will show the
populace that "...some are more equal than others..."

Respectfully submitted for your perusal and action.

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."

=========

>From: "byzytym" <byzytym at charter.net>
>To: "Dan Smith Jr"
><alaric at consolidated.net>,<ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org>
>Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Site Work Results
>Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:33:48 -0500

**snipped**

>Many thanks to the kind ladies that offered to urinate on me to counteract
>the yellow jacket's poison.  ...very tempting.

**snipped**