[Ravensfort] Mowing, partial Tree Felling, and Ant Control

Dan Smith Jr alaric at consolidated.net
Wed Sep 12 23:38:18 PDT 2007

Very good!  I'm glad to hear that the tree is less of a worry.
Something I forgot to mention when I saw you on Saturday (this came from a
populace discussion) is that the land owners would like us to burn the large
pile of greenery that's accumulating beyond the archery field.  I heard
rumor (again, at populace) that we may try to do it this weekend.  The stuff
is VERY green, though.  I just wanted to make sure you had wind of this.
I will be bringing my mower on Friday to touch-up the fine cutting.  Thanks
abunch for knocking down the big stuff.
At the risk of having a shoe thrown at me...

DEADANT....DEADANT....DEADANT DEADANT DEADANT DEADANT DEADAAAAAAA.....DE DA
DE DOo deee....
(to the tune of "Pink Panther", of course...)

Pray to God, but row for shore....              (old russian proverb)

Alaric