[Ravensfort] {Ravensfort} Query for Moderator

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Sun Sep 23 16:40:35 PDT 2007

Runa,
I believe that Ravens/crows have been proven to be cannibalistic when the need/will arises.
I, however, think that you are being too hard on your self.
Even some of our old timers seem to have trouble knowing just how these dadblamed email computer thingies works.
With some in the SCA it's just old age... others have been hit in the head too often with a big stick.
We try to love them all.
Looking forward to meeting you.

Pax,
MARIVS