[Ravensfort] Populace meeting news

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 09:14:35 PDT 2008

Greetings everyone, Last night Populace was attended by 18 members. The news discussed consists of the following-
 Mistress Shanahan is in the hospital. If you wish info on where she is please contact our fair Baroness. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
 We still need a Treasurer. The job will open at midnight May 31 according to HE, the most Excellent, Chrystal.  This needs to be our priority. If you are  considering this office please let us know ASAP. Everything is online and easy to do.
 Cooking guild will meet April 9 at the Lizard Keep. Contact Lady Marie or HE Musashi. The May dates will be announced later.
 Our Chronicler will be announcing a drawing/design contest for people to enter. More info will be announced at a later date. We had one new person subscribe to the Quoth. Vivat James!
 Lady Marie will hold an A& S display at our next Populace. Details to follow on this.
 Our sustaining member no. keeps increasing which is wonderful on all of our efforts. We had 2 new members join this past month.
 Lord Devin will check on our hosting a fighter practice or a walk around in garb etc. at the Fair on the Square in Oct.
 Our Brewer's Guild met and bottled and kegged much tasty brew. See Lord Charles if you are interested.
 Our Autocrat for Defender was announced. Vivat to Lord Volodymyr of the Black Isle for taking on this great endeavor! Many ideas were kicked around at Populace on our upcoming event. It sounds exciting to say the least. Work will begin soon. More planning will be done at our next Business meeting I am sure.
 We are still working on our Domesday book. If you want to be in it contact HE Chrystal.
   YIS, Giovanna