[Ravensfort] bonfire update

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 04:53:53 PDT 2008

We know the bonfire was last minute, so we could put it off until next Sat. night if people are interested. We have no burn ban right now but could do with a small one tonight. We need some bonfire friendship happenings! How about it? Email us and I will check our email before we leave Dallas this afternoon to come home in time. Some of you have my cell no. I will be on it today. We are doing REI and more wedding dresses looking! By now they are starting to look alike!
  And I just found out, maybe not interesting to you, but I have King's Court duty on Monday. It should be interesting sitting in on a small country community court. I wonder who stole whose horse or maybe the chicken house's stink is continuing to cause a big stir in the area. I bet you didn't know that about Centerville news!

 Just think how much Raven's Fort news you might miss if you don't get the Quoth!  ;)   YIS, xo G