[Ravensfort] some news

kclement at verizon.net kclement at verizon.net
Sat Apr 26 04:27:35 PDT 2008

Greetings fellow Ravensfolk.  Gregor here.  I know I have been out of the loop lately (though still available to do court heraldry, field heraldry, children's parties, ect), but I wanted to tell our extended Fort family some news.  I was recently diagnosed with a 2 inch polyp in my colon.  I went into surgery and had it removed on Friday, April 18th, which went successfully.  The later biopsy of the polyp showed that, despite its great size, it was (thank all the gods, goddesses, chuthulu, and flying spagetti monster) shown to be non-cancerous.  Whew.  I'm am recuperating in the hospital and should be out in a day or so.
Between our various real world concerns (my wife's new job and my job and my mother's health issues) we haven't been very vocal on the mailing list recently.  Still, I feel bad for forgetting to let our Ravenfriends know what is going on with my life.  I got caught in informing my family and keeping them up to date (which was difficult because I feel like I'm whining whenever I say how I'm doing), I never thought to put out an e-mail til now.
I'm expected to make a full recovery (and should be ready to help with heraldry for Defender) but wanted to let everyone know.  Thanks for your patience.
In Service,
Gregor