[Ravensfort] Populace news

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 05:27:36 PDT 2008

Hello everyone, Pace and I attended Bordermarch this past weekend and they also had a Populace meeting at their site. We attended and were the subject of much talk. I will report all at our Populace meeting this Thursday night at 7. Don't forget to-bring foods, A&S things and money for the Quoth if you haven't subscribed yet. Our Quoth Quest is sounding like a lot of fun and cool prizes too. You will need all of your Quoth's to participate! YIS, G
  Lord Gregor, I am very happy to hear that you are doing well and everything turned out alright. We hope to see you guys soon. I am glad to hear the scary part is behind you and it turned out well.