[Ravensfort] Excuse the Multiple mail

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 11:08:57 PDT 2008

Hello everyone...

This the fastest way to let everyone know things rather than sending each an individual email. Sorry about that but this was a way easier way.

Yesterday a semi-trailer flat bed truck ran over the back end of my car. I am ok but my car is not. It hit just past the gas tank on the drivers side and bent the suspension. My mechanic said that it will be considered tottaled since the car is old and the rear end is messed up. I have a rental but will be needing a new car. I would like a truck that is good on gas and not very expensive.

Secondly. MY mother is in the hospital with pnuemonia (?). She is in ICU and doing well. She had not been feeling well for about 3 weeks and finally went to the doctor who put her in the ICU unit at Conroe Regional. I will keep you posted about her.

If you would like to see pictures of my car being squashed, let me know and I can post them.

David Brown
(Devin)