[Ravensfort] bonfire

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 25 11:49:56 PDT 2008

Sigh... I guess I can give up some of my berries.  They will be going to a good cause.
For those who have never frozen berries here a little trick, get a cookie sheet, put a piece of wax paper or parchment paper on it.  Do one layer of berries per cookie sheet.  Freeze them.  THEN put them in containers.  Do not add sugar or anything else.  If you wash them prior to freezing make sure they are dry before freezing them.

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net