[Ravensfort] Do's & Don'ts

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 30 06:34:01 PDT 2008

Errrr, this gown is not to be worn around fighters in full gear!  If I can't defend it in my own household there is no way I'm wearing it to waterbear unless I'm allowed a large stick to carry with me.  Although... the watergun did seem to help when I carried it while figuring out the train thingy.  (trying to figure out how to conceal a water pistol)

Found something almost or possibly better than the battery operated candles you covet!  It looks like a pillar candle, it is scented, it has wax on the outside ... yet! ... it is battery operated.  They're a little pricey at Wally World but they look like a candle that is burned halfway down and flicker like a real candle.  I've gotten mine at Wally World, Hobby Lobby (otherwise known as Spend All Your Money) Michaels and even grocery stores after Christmas.

Runa The Whiplashed & The Thundering Herd
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net