[Ravensfort] bonfire

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 08:06:33 PDT 2008

Hello everyone, I am only using this list as a way to contact our many friends for an invite to our home. This will not be an SCA related event in any way. We are simply inviting friends over to our home on Sat. May 3 around 8pm for a bonfire. We will not be wearing garb or doing any SCA related activity. So that being said please contact me for directions if you would like to attend. It will be BYOB , chairs, munchies etc. We will provide the fire and the home, coffee, tea, munchies etc. Bring musical instruments if you so desire. Children will be welcome. Our bonfire is however in the middle of a pasture not close to our house. Please wear closed toe shoes because of critters. Hope to see you there.  xo Carolyn Pace

 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99