[Ravensfort] business meeting

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 06:16:34 PDT 2008

Buongiorno everyone,
    Our business meeting Monday night was well attended by 12 members. Much discussion and planning was done regarding our upcoming event Defender of the Fort in Sept. It appears that it will be well attended and everyone in our Barony should volunteer to help in some way. This is our chance to shine and show we have returned to greatness. I am very proud of how many people have stepped up and jumped in. We have many newcomers who have pledged to help. Please contact our Autocrat and ask how you may offer your services.
   Troll will be needing help, servers will be needed as we will have several buffet style tables set up around the perimeter of the feast area. We will have many competitions spread out and our waterbearer will need volunteers. We also will have work days coming up and need help cleaning, setting up the site and taking it down when the event is over. We need banners made and much more.
   If anyone has access to hardware, I would like to put hinges on the kitchen and storage room doors and do away with the scary rope pull thing. If anyone would like to volunteer to do this I would appreciate it. Please think of a good cheap way to make these doors safer and easier so even I could open them. There are many more site improvements needed so watch the list.
  Please consider subscribing to the Quoth. Alaric is looking for art work and it needs to be in by this Friday.
  Award recommendations need to be coming in because it takes time to work on them. If you know of anyone deserving please contact myself or the B&B.
 This is the last month for someone to take the office of Treasurer. We are running out of time as it takes several weeks to get the paperwork done. This is an office that must be filled THIS MONTH.  Please consider this position asap.
  Our Hospitaler Pace has our Populace meetings advertised in the Huntsville Item. Think of places to put flyers as he has more of them in his possession.
  All of our guilds continue to meet and info will be in the Quoth as to when and where etc. Another reason to subscribe!
  An A&S display and a mini feast will be held at next months Populace. So bring your pretties and be watching for what we can bring from Marie. Alaric, I think it is time to bring your kidney belt and show it off. Let's wear our garb and take pics for the Quoth!
   YIS, Giovanna