[Ravensfort] bonfire

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 05:24:13 PDT 2008

Okay my hearty people! It is time to do some bonfire planning. We will be available at noon on Sat.May 3. I will email about berries the day or two before if you are interested in picking. We will start the bonfire around dark or so. We could do hot dogs if anyone is interested. Bring chairs, munchies, drink and musical instruments. Crash space is available. I must have an RSVP and I will email directions to you if need be. It looks like we will have quite a few people and we are excited. Wear boots or closed toe shoes especially if you want to pick berries and bring containers for those too. Right now they are red and some still green. xo G&P