[Ravensfort] May Populace Potluck/A&S Display

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 14:05:26 PDT 2008

Agreed.  It would be very nice if he has recovered sucficiantly to see him at Populace.  Aaand with that in mind!

This is a friendly reminder and beginning food list for the May Populace of Raven's Fort!  We will have for display our A&S works that have been entered, under construction, or just plain bragging!

This will also be a Potluck..So I will start the list now.  Please post what you will be bringing food wise, and I will update the list as needed.  Please also post any food allergies to keep in mind.

Lemon Chicken with herbs - Marie de Meaux
Romaine Salad - Marie de Meaux

In service,
Lady Marie de Meaux
Minister of A&S

byzytym <byzytym at att.net> wrote: Yes, a warm welcome back.

...and speaking of the May Populace Pot-Lux,
shouldn't we start an "I'm gonna bring" list so we don't wind up with
nothing but store bought potato-salad and sweets ?

Pax,
MARIVS

"what shall it profit a man,
if he shall gain the whole world,