[Ravensfort] some news

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 14:11:17 PDT 2008

Your ears must have been burning, my brother!  As, I was just recently commenting on how you have been missed and pondering as to what was going on that we hadn't seen or heard from you..personally I blamed Ivan's wit or Balda's gas! *grin*

Glad to hear you are recovering and things are improving in your life.  Hope to see you soon!  Oh..and I was grateful to hear they have you on good medications!  Flying spagetti monster..*big grin*

Soon, perhaps I will have my new device passed to go with the new name!

Lady Marie de Meaux ( formerly of the Axefoot)

kclement at verizon.net wrote: Greetings fellow Ravensfolk.  Gregor here.  I know I have been out of the loop lately (though still available to do court heraldry, field heraldry, children's parties, ect), but I wanted to tell our extended Fort family some news.  I was recently diagnosed with a 2 inch polyp in my colon.  I went into surgery and had it removed on Friday, April 18th, which went successfully.  The later biopsy of the polyp showed that, despite its great size, it was (thank all the gods, goddesses, chuthulu, and flying spagetti monster) shown to be non-cancerous.  Whew.  I'm am recuperating in the hospital and should be out in a day or so.
Between our various real world concerns (my wife's new job and my job and my mother's health issues) we haven't been very vocal on the mailing list recently.  Still, I feel bad for forgetting to let our Ravenfriends know what is going on with my life.  I got caught in informing my family and keeping them up to date (which was difficult because I feel like I'm whining whenever I say how I'm doing), I never thought to put out an e-mail til now.
I'm expected to make a full recovery (and should be ready to help with heraldry for Defender) but wanted to let everyone know.  Thanks for your patience.
In Service,
Gregor