[Ravensfort] Bonfire

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 05:33:58 PDT 2008

Our non-event bonfire is coming along well. There is no burn ban and the weather has cooled somewhat. The berries are not ready yet. I will check again on Thursday but I wouldn't count on picking any yet. The lack of spring rains has diminished their production somewhat it seems. We saw many but they are tiny and still green some flowers are still blooming. They seem very late this year to me.
 Anyway, bonfire! Bring flashlights too, it will be dark, we can grill hot dogs etc. Bring it all! Please rsvp for directions. xo G
 Those of us interested will get a mule ride around the pasture to check for a future mini-event possiblity. All input will be appreciated  Can't wait to see you guys.
   xo till Populace this THURSDAY NIGHT!  g