[Ravensfort] MIN FEAST

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 06:19:27 PDT 2008

Well, since this is at our Populace meeting, the food does not have to be period.  It really is a matter of what you like to eat or want to contribute.  It is not required that you make it yourself. *grin*

So, things that could be added would be side dishes of any sort (potato salad, chips, veggies, etc.), desserts (easy to pick anything you might need at the store already made), or beverages.

As the list of items people are bringing grows, I will see if we need paper plates and the like or if we should all bring Feast gear.  If it comes down to each of us bring our own, I will bring an extra set for you to use.

As for our A&S display..anything you have worked on counts.

Giovanna, all of the things you listed sound great!  Pick one or two..whatever inspires you! *grin*

Marie de Meaux

James L Van Roekel <jamesvr at gmail.com> wrote: As a newbie who has not attended a feast, what should I bring?

James