[Ravensfort] Do's & Don'ts

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 04:46:14 PDT 2008

It is better to practice in your house but it doesn't matter when a heavy fighter over 200 pounds with chain mail on, stepping on your dress when you are waterbearing around the field in front of the Queen! Got ya there!  :) Oh and don't forget you could be carrying several water bottles, pickles and nuts! Ha! THAT is graceful!
  Let's bring our feast gear and some tablecloths etc. too. How about those battery operated candles. Where can we buy some? I want some, they are very cool. Really!