[Ravensfort] Mighty Minds Unite!

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 11 08:44:45 PDT 2008

I have a couple of battery operated lanterns that I was going to volunteer.  No fire hazard with them.

Best time to attack bees that are aggressive is at night.  Trust me on this one.  It took like 5 cans of spray and still didn't get all of them.  I finally snuck out to the ground hive one night and poured gasoline on the buggers and lit it the next morning.  They almost put my son in the hospital.  All you had to do was walk within 6 feet of them and they boiled out of the ground seeking a target.  They got the kid and the dog.

I plan on being at the next work weekend.  %$)#& arm will be 'healed' by then.

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net