[Ravensfort] Mighty Minds Unite!

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 11 16:11:02 PDT 2008

Hmm... finished digging in my Christmas/Craft boxes (well the ones I could get to).  I have 4 battery operated white LED string of lights (not real long) and 2 strings that have different colored bulbs on them that are battery operated.  All strings are long enough to mark a tree or edge a path if laid out together.

That should take care of trees in the road and perhaps one at each end of the 'path' for the Bee Camp (I mean Equestrian Camp).

Runa
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com