[Ravensfort] Lighting

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 13 15:31:55 PDT 2008

Was going to say ... where's our MoC?  But we don't have one right now.
Sounds like a perfect thing to keep the little darlings busy and in the
shade where they won't heat stroke.
Next time I'm in town I'll try to remember to grab some white paper bags.  I
can always use what's left over for jewelry pieces.

(snicker) I didn't even think about the Swein mercenaries.  I was just
thinking how hard people have worked on the site and how much keeps getting
added and should anyone get 'tacky' over something they might find
themselves up over a tree branch holding a lantern.  We could have a Toss
The Grump Contest.  One that stuck over a tree branch wins the opportunity
to hold a lantern during Feast.

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com