[Ravensfort] 31th of August Work day. A day to Just HORSE AROUND

John Reuter brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 23 07:20:04 PDT 2008

Ahhh Yes the date would be August 31 Sunday.  I will be there as stated.

Thanks to Marius and Mistress Shanahan for catching that!

Your Baron

Brian du Val

"Do to other as thou wouldst they should do to thee,
and do to none other but as thou wouldst be done to."

These words can be found in the following:
(including the New Testament, Talmud, Koran, and the
Analects of Confucius). Among the earliest appearances
in English is Earl Rivers' translation of a saying of
Socrates (Dictes and Sayenges of the Philosophirs,
1477)