[Ravensfort] Site Workday & Natives Are Restless

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 10:59:57 PDT 2008

I will not be there this week end but can be there next week end. I can bring the chain saw if needed.
plachoya

>From the Autocrat of Defender of the Fort :

Just a reminder that this Saturday, August 9th is a work day at the Stones.
There is still a general clean up going on.
The Stones need a fixin' and the brush in the Equestrian area needs a clearin'.
Unless something more pressing pulls me away, I, personally, will be working in the Equestrian area.
If you would like to come out and work on your own personal camp site, that is fine too.

Those of you that would like to lend a hand are more than welcome.

Our major work weekends ( complete with noble presence ) are coming up on.
August 16th and 17th
and
September 6th & 7th
and
September 13th & 14th.

 Also, FYI
This Saturday night,
August 9th,
after the workday,
our good friends
and fellow SCAers
will appear with
THE NATIVES ARE RESTLESS
featuring all of their original members
at The Corner Pub
in Conroe
starting at 9:00.
"Old favorites,
New originals,
And Eclectic covers."

I hope to see you this weekend north and / or south.

In peaceful service to the Barony and Kingdom,
Vlod NotVlad