[Ravensfort] trees

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sat Aug 30 09:22:41 PDT 2008

Thanks so much for all the hard work you two are putting in at the site.
Baron Brian and I have already targeted the tree of your distain.  We hope to have that down this weekend.  A reality now easier to realize due to the work you've already done in the Equestrian area.  It's hard to wait till tomorrow to see it after the first cut.  Thanks again.

V NV