[Ravensfort] Serving feast at Defender and a A Challnge

Gary Pace gpace77586 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 07:20:08 PDT 2008

If you have never experienced the joy of serving feast, Defender is your chance to bring smiles to the faces of hungry folk as you ladle out feast. We are in need of 14 servers, who will also help to clean up after serving is done. This awesome experience should be a quick and minimal effort service. To those who sign up to serve, a free feast is yours to enjoy. If you are interested contact Pace  at gpace77586 at yahoo.com.

My biggest challenge as Hospitalier, is to entice all who are non participating members and who read this forum, to come out and enjoy our Defender. Bring the grandchildren, display your  armor , neglected arts/crafts, instruments, and sing songs, tell tales which will stir distant memories from past events to share among  old friends.
Raven's Fort is a growing, active and fun Barony that has a rich history and where the "Dream" is lived. We miss you, even if we never met you, and your knowledge of the Middle Ages/Renaissance. Hope to see you soon.
Gary