[Ravensfort] Aug. 31, not the 30th. a work day

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sun Aug 24 08:40:35 PDT 2008

Pace,
That should not be a problem at all.  There should be enough time in two
weekends to cut the areas we've talked about.  We certainly all appreciate
the time and effort you will spend on making the site useable.  If I can
help...

Just to bring everyone up to date on mowing I will put it in writing here.
Needs brush-hoggin'
* Equestrian camping first cut
* camping areas
* parking lot
* around the bonfire
* path to parking lot
* path to archery area
* path from Sweincamp to the stones
Also a pass with the brush-hog before lawnmowers would be good for
* archery range
* list field
* feast area
* the stones
* troll area
Lawnmower only areas are
* showers
* Raven's Fort Central
* old tavern area

It looks like a lot, but some of the areas are small.
If you can bring a lawnmower to a workday, please do.

Have a good time in Dallas.

In service to the Barony,
Vlod NotVlad