[Ravensfort] Sunday Aug 31st workday

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Fri Aug 29 19:05:06 PDT 2008

Well, Baron Brian wrote,

"I am planning to be at the site early on Sunday the" 31st "of August cleaning, cutting, building and mowing the whole equestrian camp area and stables. If any one would like to help I would be happy to have your help.
I will also be cooking some bratwurst and hot dogs with all the fix-ins and even a few cold beverages to wash them down.
If any one wants to bring some thing else to eat or add to the table feel welcome! Just let me know.
YOUR Baron
Brian du Val"

We will also be taking down a few more trees at the gate.
The Stones still need to be reset.
I am hoping that we will have lots of lawnmowers going.
I will bring ice cold watermelon and a few soft drinks.

Peace,
Vlod NotVlad