[Ravensfort] site work etc.

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 12 10:51:16 PDT 2008

That's why I like my itty bitty flashlight.  I can hide it in my hand.  Also why I like the battery operated candles.  I can't burn myself or my tent down (or anyone else's).

I can see putting some type of light along the drive as not everyone is familiar with the culvert thingy and the trees and if they get there after dark it will make a lot of difference.

I personally think I look younger in dim lighting ... or is that when dimwits look at me?  Never can remember that one.

P.S.  My Wii Fit is kicking me bum...

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com