[Ravensfort] Lighting

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Wed Aug 13 23:47:18 PDT 2008

Again, ... limited budget.
It would be nice, but I don't have the funds to pay for glow sticks or the
stuff to decorate the bags or the bags or a MoC to run the activity.
If you are donating all the materials and volunteering to run the children's
activity then, I say have at it.  Fire safe luminaries around feast or
anywhere would be lovely.  Really, a very nice touch.

My major lighting concern has got to be safety and at least a minimum of
convenience for our guest.

V NV