[Ravensfort] At long last!!

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 22 07:40:38 PDT 2008

If anyone needs directions please contact me.  It's not that hard to find and is less than 5 miles from Alaric and Tarejia (probably mis-spelled her name and I'm blaming it on too much painting)

Runa Who Is Too Tired To Think Straight

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com