[Ravensfort] Qwouthe thy Raevin Update

John Reuter brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 20:37:37 PST 2008

Hi all,
I am working on the article on the Templar's and the counsel of Troyes.

I am also looking forward to working on the showers some more on Saturday at 10 or 11 am. I will bring some tools and see what needs to be done.
we will also take a road trip to conroe to look at materials!

see ya at the MANOR next to the STONES site!

Your Baron

Brian du Val