[Ravensfort] Guess What?

James Northfolke jamesnorthfolke at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 06:36:18 PST 2008

Yup. The Yankees do think you're crazy.  Any time it snows (or the temp
drops below 40) locally, I tell Amber not to go out, especially to the
grocery store, as the Crazy Texans are out stocking up on supplies; you
know, in case it lasts past noon.  In any event, we can say we survived
the blizzard of oh-8.

Hehe. ;)

James