[Ravensfort] Qwouthe thy Raevin Update

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 23:39:10 PST 2008

 ALL MATERIALS DUE BY FRIDAY, DECEMBER 26

For the January Issue, I am looking for articles on the Council of Troyes
approval of the Knights Templar, the Legend of Lalli,  the Walk to Canossa,
as well as Martin Luther and the Diet of Worms. Also, we are lacking
original and public domain artwork. You may add information to the Baronial
Calendar.

Officers Reports!!    Yule Revel Pictures.    Git em in !!

I would suggest trying to get things done early this month, with the
holidays coming on.

YiS,   Alaric