[Ravensfort] business meeting on 12-15-08

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 17 00:04:50 PST 2008

You missed us by "that much"!
We sneaked to the store just before 7pm after Giovanna and Pace left.  They already were in town and had to leave early so that they would escape the ice at night on the road.
Most officers were either out of town or unable to attend so there really wasn't much to talk about.
We talked about the showers, fund raising ideas and finished the end of year financial report.
It was a very very short meeting.
And Mary showed up afterwards and we discussed food and the Cook's Guild.  I'm sure she will have more news on this for us.
And that's it in a nutshell!
Domai