[Ravensfort] Plague rats have arrived

SF Tester sftester2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 02:28:05 PST 2008

Naturally, things did not go as planned. Apparently Smurf lost her litter at
some point and is back to her streamlined self. Eep, however, look like a
fuzzy baseball this morning when we left for my mom's, and was in the
process of having a litter of 12 when we got home. 5 didn't make it, but 7
look healthy and fed. Eep is having a little trouble getting the hang of
this mother stuff, but seems to be catching on. I don't have much of an idea
of what they'll look like yet, but should in a week or so. I know there are
some pink eyed and some black eyed, and there's a good chance of albinos.
More later, must go help her round up the babies again.
--
Gundy