[Ravensfort] Plague rats have arrived

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 16:51:39 PST 2008

I think what is truly funny to me is that at BAM there was a wonderful food merchant that had 1) Plague rats and 2) Sewer rats (same as plague rat but add onion soup) on the menu.  Both were quite tasty, and yes I ate it.  Now that I think on it..wonder what kind of meat I was actually eating? *grin*

Hope everyone is enjoying this quality time with the "family" as much as I am.

Marie