[Ravensfort] officer's meeting for Dec.

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Fri Dec 12 18:45:42 PST 2008

Unless you can give me a good reason why the southern barony populace is being asked to drive north again I think I'll just pass on Officers Meeting.  It is hard for me to get off  work at a time that allows me to make the hour plus drive to Huntsville in time to actually arrive before the meetings are all but over... or actually over.  I always give it a whole hearted effort, but I was not able to make the last Populace Meeting at all.  I am very sorry that the retired people and northern locals have a lot to do right now, but so do the rest of us.  I'm sure you will get along fine without my input.

In service,
Vlod NotVlad

P.S.  Three and a half months till Defender.