[Ravensfort] Fwd: Calendar Request - A Day In -FYI

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 05:28:32 PST 2008

Okay everyone here it is. We have our work cut out for us! But one event at a time!! xo G

Ansteorra Calendar <ansteorracalendar at yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 15:38:25 -0800 (PST)
From: Ansteorra Calendar <ansteorracalendar at yahoo.com>
Subject: Calendar Request - A Day In
To: CAC <giovanna51 at yahoo.com>
CC: brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com

 My Lady,

  Your request for a Kingdom Calendar event has been received.  Since Crown tournament has been moved in 2009 your first choice of April 3-5 can be granted.  I've added the event as "A Day In . . .".  as it appears on the form.  If you'd like another name, please let me know.

  Once the Autocrat has been decided, please complete the Autocrat's warranting form and send it to me.

  Saluti!
  Niccola