[Ravensfort] Populace minutes

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 05:22:24 PST 2008

Hello everyone, We had a great Populace meeting last Thursday night with 23 members attending. We have one more newcomer who attended. He has a family who will join our ranks.His name is James and he has many interests one of which is Rapier. We now have 7 possible new members. Some have already joined and gotten their blue cards.
   We went over the news from Round Table concerning background checks, Crown date changes and dissolution of the Western Region.
  We have set April 3, 2009 as our fall event date. It has been approved by the Kingdom.
 We have 2 full sets of loaner armor now for fighter practice.
 We are organizing our Scribal guild and will also be doing some sewing, cooking, drumming and bardic at least monthly. We will try to come up with some good dates to do several things on one night so as not to spread us out. We want all of those interested to be able to attend the one and visit, and learn from each other on many things. This was a good idea proposed by Lady Marie.
  Our student guild has had their paperwork signed and is now in the process of being recognized by the University.
  We have set Defender as the date at which to have our showers redone and beautified!
  Anyone who can is encouraged to come to the site as early as possible this Friday to begin setting up for our event.
  Our deadline for putting in for Autocrat for Defender in Sept. is Feb. 29th.
   Our treasurer needs a deputy. Please consider yourself for this position and contact HE Chrystal asap.
  Vivat Raven's Fort!   YIS,

Lady Giovanna Lena Caronna
Seneschal -Barony of Raven's Fort
 and Southern Regional WB