[Ravensfort] more news and ?

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 07:57:12 PST 2008

Congratulations are in order!!! HE Musashi no Domai  "Kitsune" has been approved as our new Acting Raven's Heart Pursuivant! Vivat to Kitsune for taking an office in our Barony. I am excited to have someone who will do research for us on many Heraldry type things and is so knowledgeable to begin with!! I owe you as I have said to anyone taking an office during my stint as Seneschal!
  Also, showers?  I am thinking we bought new shower curtains?  I am also thinking we need some curtains on the dressing areas and a table to put things on? I am working on a basket of soaps, creams, shampoos etc. to place over there. We can begin at least fru fruing it up! If you have extra packaged toothbrushes etc. please bring them and donate to the shower cause. We need a table over there with tablecloth etc. Anyone have this? xo G