[Ravensfort] more news

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 11:13:24 PST 2008

Also for those who missed it, HL Eleanor and Conal made a most awesome mini feast Friday night under the '5 Peaks Tavern'! And the coolest of all was the' mini Stones'  made of Ginger cookies and cream crafted by Conal! Look for pics in the upcoming Quoth.
    Just what is the '5 Peaks Tavern'  you say? Well if you weren't there then you will just have to wait until Defender to see His Excellency's creation!!
   Vivat to the water, or mud puppies who braved all to help set up, play in the middle, and take down our event! I love you guys!! YIS, G
  And kudos to Aeonghus (sp, I just know it!)  who had way too much fun pulling everyone out of the mud and was grinning just a little too much when he, mistakenly I'm sure, splashed us as he gleefully hastened his chariot by a little too close!