[Ravensfort] Quoth the Raven "Send me stuff!"

Dan Smith Jr alaric at consolidated.net
Fri Feb 8 18:39:30 PST 2008

Whew.  That first issue squeeked by.  Sorry for the issues (no pun intended) and I'll try to get em worked out.

DEADLINE WILL BE FRIDAY, MARCH 22

SO...here's what I'm looking for this month:

Stuff about St. Patty.

LIMERICK CONTEST:  I am looking for Irish style or SCA friendly limericks.  The best will be published in the Quoth, and the bestest best will get it's own page with a YAHOO and a cutesy picture.

March is "Women's History Month".  Send me stuff about historical ladies.

Thanks!   Alaric