[Ravensfort] Work Weekend Progress

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 10 18:53:46 PST 2008

We are on our way to being ready for the Melee Event.

I want to thank the following folks for helping work
this weekend:

Giovanna     Eagon        Noha
Pace         Jacobe       Cheer
Aleric       Marius       Dominique
Triasia      Jalalli      Lucien
Daniel       Latham       Drew
Elanore      Mary         Ivan
Conal        Jean-michel  Shanahan
Charles      Hugh         Sheila
Plachoya     Sabine

Some worked on fighting senarios and brush clearing.
Others worked on site clean up and camp sites.
The site looks great and the friday set up will be a
breeze. All white pavillions will need to be set up
and ropes, barrier tape, signs, gate and tables will
need to be set up also.

Thank you all who came out and help this weekend. I
look forward to seeing you all at the event.

Your Baron Brian

"Do to other as thou wouldst they should do to thee,
and do to none other but as thou wouldst be done to."

These words can be found in the following:
(including the New Testament, Talmud, Koran, and the
Analects of Confucius). Among the earliest appearances
in English is Earl Rivers' translation of a saying of
Socrates (Dictes and Sayenges of the Philosophirs,
1477)